Triangle Court Phases 1 & 2, London SE5
Triangle Court is a unique urban development on Camberwell New Road, comprising an arrangement of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary apartments.
Located on Camberwell New Road, Triangle Court offers a superb location just a short commute from both the City and the West End, however, this relatively undiscovered pocket of London has many hidden gems directly on its doorstep, including a thriving high road with independent cafés, restaurants and boutiques.
A scheme for an estimated £11m investment is underway to focus on the regeneration of Camberwell Green and its surrounding areas. Plans to improve the park, the streets and other public areas within Camberwell have been scoped to give the area a real
sense of community.
Triangle Court is part of the Help to Buy Scheme.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Location, Location, Location
Once an old farming Village, Camberwell is steeped in history. Its eclectic architecture spanning the periods is one of London’s best examples of blending the old and the new effortlessly. Its no wonder the recent regeneration in both Camberwell and throughout the entire borough of Southwark has a lifted profile as a must-see destination for both buyers and investors.
- Apartment Floor Plans
- TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS
A well-connected bus network serves Camberwell and surrounding areas. London Bridge, the City, Waterloo, New Cross and Dulwich are all within easy reach.
Trains from Denmark Hill operate a regular service to London Victoria,Waterloo and Clapham High Street. The journey time from Denmark Hill to Victoria is around 9 minutes.
Oval station is served by the Northern line and reaches both Tottenham Court Rd or London Bridge in approximately in 12 minutes.
Eastbound, pick up the A13 in around 20 minutes for routes into Greater London, Thurrock and the M25. Westbound, the M4 can be reached in around 35 minutes. The A23 runs from Kennington to the South cost via Surrey and many of South London’s suburbs.
All three of London’s major airports can be reached within an hours commute, with Gatwick the closest at 50 mins by car.
- INTERNAL FEATURES
A high standard is held throughout the interiors, as every decision is made with attention to detail. A palette of neutral tones offers a fresh backdrop for modern kitchens and bathrooms.
Contemporary kitchens are completed with a range of integrated Bosch appliances. Triangle Court bathrooms are fitted with cast iron baths, rain showers and heated towel rails.
- APARTMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- 250-year lease to all flats
- 10-year Building warranty (C-R-L)
Built to comply with all current building regulations
The building is highly insulated, and requires much less heating than other similar buildings, with the benefit of lower heating bills
Paxton Net 2 Video entry system providing secure entry to the building allowing access with keyless fobs or a personal code to communal entrance to the apartments
CCTV covering the internal and externals of the building for added security
White Oak 2 Stile veneered doors
Fitted sliding wardrobes to principal bedrooms, with shelf and rail
One passenger lift serving all apartments.
- Rooms – will be through exhaust air heat pump
- Water – will be through exhaust air heat pump.
- Recessed lighting to kitchen, bathroom and hallway. Wall lighting to living and bedrooms
- Dimmer switches to all habitable rooms
- Low energy light fittings
- Pre-wired to accept Sky+, Freeview TV, telephone and DAB and FM radio to living / dining and bedrooms
- Wired for Fibre Optic Broadband (Subscription required with Hyperoptic)
- Networked with CAT 5e cabling to living / dining and bedrooms back to the service cupboard
- Mains power, battery back up smoke detectors
- NICEIC Certified.
- Matt finished, handleless contemporary kitchens
- Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone surfaces
- Sink unit (under mounted) with mixer tap
- Recessed LED lighting under kitchen wall cupboards
- Bosch stainless steel appliances; oven, hob and concealed extractor
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer appliances
- Bosch washer / dryer located in service cupboard.
- Cast iron double ended baths
- Thermostatic ‘rain’ shower with handheld attachment and integrated tap
- Glass hinged shower screens with chrome channels
- Vanity unit
- Recessed mirrored cabinet above wash basin
- Wall hung WC
- Ceramic 600mm x 600mm wall tiles
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket (within mirrored wall cabinet).
- Hardwood oak flooring throughout the living room and entrance hall
- Ceramic 600mm x 600mm tiled floor in bathrooms
- Carpet in bedrooms.
In light of our sustainability policy, the following measures have been implemented:
- Upgraded walls and roofs to allow for increased u-values in excess of current regulations
- High performance Aluminium Framed Windows
- Bike store with CCTV monitoring and keyless fob only access
- Bin store with CCTV monitoring and keyless fob only access.
- IDM'S DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT TEAM
DEVELOPER & ARCHITECTS: IDM PROPERTIES LLP
Office B, West Gainsborough
1 Poole Street, London N1 5EA
T +44 (0)20 7739 1650
CONTRACTORS: IDM CONSTRUCTION LONDON LTD
Office B, West Gainsborough Studios
1 Poole Street, London N1 5EA
T +44 (0)20 7739 1650
SOLICITORS: STEPIEN LAKE LLP
43 Welbeck Street,
London W1G 8DX
T +44 (0)20 7467 3030
- IDM GROUP OF COMPANIES
IDM is a property services operation which encompasses Property Investment & Property Development.
IDM aims to bring above average return on investments for all stakeholders. This core objective is achieved through all our divisions, each complementary to one another. By utilising our 40 years’+ experience in property development, our mission is to deliver excellent value to our customers by providing high quality developments in which people can work, live and play.
IDM PRIVATE FINANCE
Whether you are looking for residential or investment property finance, insurance or protection planning, we can find a solution for you. We are a leading UK financial services intermediary offering independent advice to help you make the right choices for your circumstances.
We specialise in the property market and we can finance and insure any property type or need that you may have.
With the volume of property that IDM develop and sell we have our own agency that deals with all our sales as well as third party instructions. If you are looking at an investment property IDM will be able to offer a full service arranging the letting of your property once you have completed the purchase.
IDM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
IDM’s Property Management department will take on the management of any sized buildings from a single flat for a private landlord to freeholds of large mixed use buildings. We offer a complete range of property services for residential property owners, landlords and developers. IDM always retain the freeholds of our own developments and carry out the block management once the development has been completed.
If you are looking at an investment property IDM will be able to offer a full service carrying out the management of your property once you have completed the purchase.
IDM Interiors offers a wide range of furniture solutions for residential properties. Whether you are investors requiring a complete package for fully furnished rental properties or you simply need a sofa for your new home, we offer a tailored service based on your individual needs.
IDM can also offer a bespoke interior design service to inspire you and help you achieve your vision for your home.