Channelsea House, London E15
Channelsea House is a development of 72, one and two-bed, newly converted apartments located in Stratford. A superb renovation featuring a new facade and landscaped garden with secure underground car parking.
Externally, this East-London renovation has been given a contemporary, urban finish. In contrast, the sleek interiors offer open plan layouts with bright, spacious and modern living accommodation.
A desirable open plan layout comprises the kitchen, dining and living space, offering a multi-purpose family and entertaining space. The interiors are fresh and modern, with both sleek and functional design details. A neutral palette provides a simple backdrop for your personal touches. Contemporary kitchens are completed with a range of integrated Bosch appliances, while bathrooms are fitted with cast iron baths, rain showers and heated towel rails.
Based in the heart of Stratford, this location is truly thriving. Since the initial investment towards the 2012 Olympic Games, it has continued to see regeneration projects flourish, making these ideal properties for both first time buyers and investors.
- Apartment Floor Plans
Westfield Stratford City is the largest urban shopping and leisure destination in Europe, with over 250 shops, 65 restaurants a 17-screen cinema, bowling alley and 24 hour Casino.
The River Lea is a popular and picturesque place to enjoy a walk, a picnic or as a route to explore the rest of the historic or sporting attractions Lee Valley has to offer. Try Three Mills Island for the oldest and largest tidal mill in the country or the Lea Valley White Water Centre for white-knuckle rafting.
The smaller Channelsea River, located just beyond the apartments is one of the smaller Bow Back Rivers that flows into the River Lea. Legend claims that this was a result of Alfred the Great blocking the River Lea in an attempt to outwit the Danes, who were invading Britain at the time.
QUEEN ELIZABETH OLYMPIC PARK
The Olympic legacy know as the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, boasts a range of now iconic sporting facilities, such as the Aquatic Centre, the VeloPark and the Copper Box Arena. The expanse of green space and parks can be viewed from Anish Kapoors ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK’s tallest sculpture.
VICTORIA PARK VILLAGE
Nearby Victoria Park offers a sanctuary from the bustle of City life with great open parkland, some superb gastro pubs and a selection of independent stores. Its creative residents have a village spirit, making it a popular destination to visit and enjoy.
THE CITY AND BEYOND
The commute to the City, Liverpool Street Station, is around a 20 minute journey. Onward destinations of interest from here include Shoreditch, Hoxton and Spitalfields; all of which offer a diverse array of shops, bars, restaurants and galleries. Or why not visit Brick Lane; a favoured spot, buzzing with art, music and quirky shops, not to mention its infamous Bagel bars and Curry houses.
The impressive Canary Wharf towers are not simply home to London financial district. Its bars, restaurants and shops are now established as a destination of their own.
EXCEL AND THE 02
The ExCel Exhibition Centre hosts an annual programme of indoor events to suit every hobby and interest, while the 02 Arena has established itself as one of the worlds most iconic stages for music and entertainment.
TRAINS & TUBES
Abbey Road Station is the local DLR station which runs frequent services to Stratford, Canary Wharf and Bank.
West Ham is the closest underground station and is served by National Rail, London Underground (District, Hammersmith and City and Jubilee lines) and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR). Liverpool Street is an 11 minutes journey and Bond Street takes 22 minutes.
Stratford station is served by the DLR, Jubilee and Central Line Tube, and National Rail services operated by Greater Anglia, while Stratford International is served by the DLR and Southeastern High Speed services.
Stansted in the closest International Airport, however all three major London Airports, including Gatwick and Heathrow can be reached within an hour. London City Airport can be reached with 10 minutes via the DLR (London City Airport Station).
Buses that run to Stratford bus station and Stratford City include, but not limited to the 25 from Oxford Street to Ilford; 108 from Lewisham to Stratford; 238 from Barking; 276 from Stoke Newington to Newham University Hospital; 308 from Clapton to Wanstead; N8 from Oxford Street to Hainault (night bus).
Stratford Greenway is adjacent to the development, part of the National Cycle Network and is suitable for cyclists, walkers and wheelchair users. Barclays Cycle Superhighways are designed to offer safer, faster and more direct journeys into the city. The CS2 runs from Stratford to Aldgate.
- Apartment Specification
- 250-year lease to all flats
- 10-year Building warranty (C-R-L)
- Built to comply with all current building regulations
- The building is highly insulated, and requires much less heating than most other similar buildings, with the benefit of lower heating bills
- Paxton Net 2 Video entry system providing secure entry to the building allowing access with keyless fobs or a personal code to communal entrance to the apartments
- Secure underground car park (optional extra)
- Secure underground storage units (optional extra)
- CCTV covering the internal and externals of the building and underground car park for added security
- White Oak 2 Stile veneered doors
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to principal bedrooms, fitted with shelf and rail
- Two passenger lifts serving all apartments.
- Rooms – will be through energy efficient electric, glass fronted, panel radiators with LED display and remote control
- Water – will be through energy efficient electric Megaflo direct unvented hot water cylinder.
- Recessed lighting to kitchen, bathroom and hallway. Wall lighting to living and bedrooms
- Dimmer switches to all habitable rooms
- Low energy light fittings
- Pre-wired to accept Sky+, Freeview TV, telephone and DAB and FM radio to living / dining and bedrooms
- Wired for Fibre Optic Broadband (Subscription required with Hyperoptic)
- Networked with CAT 5e cabling to living / dining and bedrooms back to the service cupboard
- Mains power, battery back up smoke detectors
- NICEIC Certified.
- Matt finished, handleless contemporary kitchens
- Fully fitted with Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone surfaces
- Sink unit (under mounted) with mixer tap
- Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone splash backs
- Recessed LED lighting under kitchen wall cupboards
- Bosch stainless steel appliances; oven, hob and extractor
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer appliances
- Bosch washer / dryer located in service cupboard.
- Cast iron single ended baths
- Thermostatic ‘rain’ shower with handheld attachment and integrated tap
- Glass hinged shower screens with chrome channels
- Vanity unit
- Recessed mirrored cabinet above wash basin
- Wall hung WC
- Ceramic 600mm x 600mm wall tiles
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver socket (within mirrored wall cabinet).
- Hardwood oak flooring throughout main living and entrance hall
- Ceramic 600mm x 600mm tiled floor in bathrooms
- Carpet in bedrooms.
In light of our sustainability policy, the following measures have been implemented:
- Upgraded walls and roofs to allow for increased u-values in excess of current regulations
- High performance uPVC Windows
- Bike store with CCTV monitoring and keyless fob only access
- Bin store with CCTV monitoring and keyless fob only access.
- IDM's Design & Development Team
- IDM Group Of Companies
IDM is a property services operation which encompasses Property Investment & Property Development.
IDM aims to bring above average return on investments for all stakeholders. This core objective is achieved through all our divisions, each complementary to one another. By utilising our 40 years’+ experience in property development, our mission is to deliver excellent value to our customers by providing high quality developments in which people can work, live and play.
IDM PRIVATE FINANCE
Whether you are looking for residential or investment property finance, insurance or protection planning, we can find a solution for you. We are a leading UK financial services intermediary offering independent advice to help you make the right choices for your circumstances.
We specialise in the property market and we can finance and insure any property type or need that you may have.
With the volume of property that IDM develop and sell we have our own agency that deals with all our sales as well as third party instructions. If you are looking at an investment property IDM will be able to offer a full service arranging the letting of your property once you have completed the purchase.
IDM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
IDM’s Property Management department will take on the management of any sized buildings from a single flat for a private landlord to freeholds of large mixed use buildings. We offer a complete range of property services for residential property owners, landlords and developers. IDM always retain the freeholds of our own developments and carry out the block management once the development has been completed.
If you are looking at an investment property IDM will be able to offer a full service carrying out the management of your property once you have completed the purchase.
IDM Interiors offers a wide range of furniture solutions for residential properties. Whether you are investors requiring a complete package for fully furnished rental properties or you simply need a sofa for your new home, we offer a tailored service based on your individual needs.
IDM can also offer a bespoke interior design service to inspire you and help you achieve your vision for your home.